• 1 3/4 cups Sugar Free Pancake and Waffle Mix
• 1 1/4 cup Low fat buttermilk
• 1/4 cup Canola oil
• 2 Large eggs, beaten
• 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
• 1 cup Hot, strong black coffe
• 1/2 cup Granulated Splenda
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
Blend together dry ingredients in large mixing bowl
Combine buttermilk, oil, eggs, Pure Vanilla Extract and coffee in large mixing bowl.
Slowly add liquid to dry blend, mixing with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
Pour batter into bundt pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in center of cake ring comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
Let cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing.
Recipe adapted from and photo courtesy of www.maplegrove.com