Shipping & Handling
- DHL Parcel services are picked up by DHL but delivered to you by your local post office (3-7 business days)
- UPS Ground (2-7 business days), 3 Day Select (3 business days), 2-Day Express (2 business days), Standard Overnight Express (1 business day)
- We ship to all contiguous states, APOs, FPOs, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico.
Perishables & Meltables (example baking chocolates):
- In zip/post codes deemed to be experiencing high temperatures, all perishables are shipped via express service (2-Day UPS).
- Perishable items are sometimes shipped separately from non-perishable items.
- There is a special handling charge for these items and free shipping rules DO NOT apply.
- DHL Parcel Delivery for International orders.
Please note that on International orders ONLY, we:
- Are NOT responsible for delays or lost shipments
- Are NOT responsible for additional duties or taxes or charges
- Do NOT ship perishables
- Do NOT offer returns or exchanges or refunds
- Do NOT ship to all countries. We DO ship to Canada and UK and a few select other countries. Please email us at email@example.com to check whether we ship to a particular country.
- These estimates are not guarantees of delivery.
- Please add 1 day for order handling time.
- Bulk and wholesale orders generally ship 3-5 days after placement.
- Our USPS shipments are picked up and managed by DHL Express service. In some parts of the country this may lead to a 1 day delay.
- We are unable to re-route packages once they have left our premises.
- We will issue a refund for the order amount less shipping and handling fees when the package is returned to us by the carrier.
- All non-perishable orders are shipped from Charlestown, MA.
- Prices are based on total weight of the package and destination (Distance from Boston).
- Orders are shipped after payments are received/cleared from the credit card issuing bank or Paypal or Amazon. Typically, the payments are received/cleared instantaneously, however, in some rare cases with Paypal or Amazon, the payment does not clear for a few days. In those few situations, the shipments are held until the payment clears. We thank you in advance for your patience.