- Calculated at Checkout
Kale Flakes by OliveNation offer all the nutritional benefits of kale in a dried form. Convenient and easy to use, add kale flakes to almost any meal for a boost of nutrients. Kale is a good source of antioxidants, vitamin A, fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, and calcium. Add dried kale flakes to smoothies, baked goods, and soups. If you prefer, you can reconstitute kale flakes and toss them in stir-fries, omelets, and casseroles—or just add them dry.
A sprinkle of kale flakes is also a good way to sneak vegetables into your children’s favorite foods. You can add kale flakes to any dish to make it healthier, especially when you don’t have any fresh veggies on hand.
OliveNation Kale Flakes are kosher, gluten free, and Non-GMO.
There are endless ways to use dried kale flakes. Here are some ideas:
- Sprinkle them on pizza.
- Bake savory muffins and stir kale flakes into the batter.
- Add kale flakes to rice, couscous, rye berries, spelt , and other side dishes.
- Bake your own healthy crackers using kale flakes as an ingredient.
- Sprinkle kale flakes on a salad to make it even healthier or add kale flakes to the dressing.
- Mix kale flakes into a veggie dip.
- Hide kale flakes in spaghetti sauce.
- Sneak kale flakes into macaroni and cheese or a casserole.
- Add them to a soup, such as, split pea.
- Give your favorite green smoothie a healthy boost with kale flakes.
- Make kale and potato pancakes.
Sometimes I am simply in a hurry or too tired to cook. I find myself reaching for a can of soup. I increase the taste and nutritional value of commercially prepared soups by adding some of this kale before I heat the soup. Its really good!
I didn't read the description well and thought I was ordering powder, not flakes. So I am disappointed with the purchase but it is my fault, not the companies. It looks like a good product.