French Vanilla Extract, Natural by OliveNation features premium vanilla extract boosted by hazelnut and spices. You can substitute our French Vanilla Extract in recipes calling for vanilla extract, including cookies, cakes, brownies, beverages, ice cream, frosting, whipped cream, and more.
Choose French Vanilla Extract, Natural by OliveNation for its superior flavor over store-bought extracts. It’s one of the most delicious vanilla extracts available. Since many baked goods call for versatile vanilla extract, you’ll find yourself reaching for French Vanilla Extract, Natural by OliveNation over and over again. You can heighten the flavor profile of your favorite recipes with the ingredient.
How do you substitute French Vanilla Extract in recipes? You can substitute French Vanilla Extract one to one in recipes calling for vanilla extract.
What are some ways to use French Vanilla Extract? In addition to using French Vanilla Extract in baked goods, here are some more ideas:
• Flavor chocolate or white chocolate fondue with French Vanilla Extract.
• Make French vanilla ice cream or pudding.
• Create a French vanilla sauce for a chocolate cake.
• Make French vanilla whipped cream.
• Brew coffee or espresso and flavor it with French Vanilla Extract
• Make a white chocolate hot chocolate flavored with French Vanilla Extract.
• Add it to your favorite French toast recipe.
• Use French Vanilla Extract in a pumpkin pie or bread recipe.
What are some recipes calling for French Vanilla Extract? The recipes below call for vanilla extract, but you can substitute with French Vanilla Extract for a delicious result:
• Mont Blanc
• Lavender Cookies
• Lavender Shortbread
• Tangerine Berry Salad With Vanilla Cream
• Coconut Macaroons
• Simple Shortbread
• Pumpkin Pie Latte
• Double Coconut Cake
• Creme Caramel
• Coconut Pound Cake
|Ingredients||water, propylene glycol, natural flavors (including vanilla bean extractives) and alcohol.|
|Taxable Goods in MA||No|
* Please note that these are estimates given to us by UPS and DHL and are not guarantees of delivery.
International (Canada only):
Please note that on Canadian orders ONLY, we are Not Responsible for the following:
** Note ** Orders are shipped once payments are received/cleared by the credit card issuing bank or Paypal or Amazon. Typically, the payments are received/cleared instantaneously, however, in some rare cases with Paypal or Amazon, the payment does not clear for a few days. In those few situations, the shipments are held until the payment clears. We thank you in advance for your patience.
Wholesale Terms and Conditions:
Who we serve:
Bakeries, Brewers, Caterers, Entrepreneurs, Food Manufacturers, Gourmet Stores, Restaurants,
Sandwich Shops, Specialty Retailers and many others!
Please go to the Wholesale Sign Up Page to agree to the whoesale terms and register to get your wholesale coupon.