- Calculated at Checkout
Brazil Nuts by OliveNation have no shell and are ready to eat. Snack on them or use them in cooking and baking. Unlike other nuts, Brazil nuts have all nine essential amino acids, making them a complete protein. They’re a delicious source of protein for those on a vegetarian or vegan diet. Per serving, Brazil nuts have 4 grams of protein and 2 grams of fiber. They’re also high in selenium, magnesium, and other nutrients.
What do Brazil Nuts taste like?
The texture of Brazil nuts reminds us of biting into coconut meat. They taste rich, almost creamy.
How can I use Brazil nuts in cooking and baking? Brazil nuts can be used like macadamia nuts. Here are some ideas:
- Chop Brazil nuts for cookies, biscotti, desert bars, muffins, and brownies.
- Use Brazil nuts in a fruit cake.
- Make your own nut mix.
- Use Brazil nuts in trail mix.
- Chop Brazil nuts for couscous, quinoa, and rice dishes.
- Top salads with chopped Brazil nuts.
- Bake banana nut bread, using Brazil nuts.
I love these and have to limit myself! Always fresh and a great price. Thanks!
I am adding more nuts as snacks, and these Brazil nuts are perfect--fresh, crunchy, and you don't have to hull them! They are especially nice alternated with Olive Nation's Walnuts. Next, I'm adding almonds :-)!