• 1 cup chopped Large Salted Pistachios
• 1/2 cup bread crumbs
• 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
• 2 tablespoons DeCarlo DOP Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for baking pan
• 2 tablespoons Italian Organic Honey
• Trapani Sea Salt and ground Tellicherry Peppercorns to taste
• 2 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch strips
Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). Lightly coat a baking sheet with DeCarlo DOP Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Mix together Large Salted Pistachios and bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. In a separate bowl, stir together Dijon mustard, DeCarlo Olive Oil, Italian Organic Honey, Trapani Sea Salt and ground Tellicherry pepper until smooth. Dip chicken into Dijon mixture to coat, then coat with bread crumbs. Place onto prepared baking sheet.
Place into preheated oven and turn the oven down to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Bake until the chicken is no longer pink and the pistachio coating is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Recipe adapted from www.allrecipes.com
Photo courtesy of www.myrecipes.com