Aseptic Fruit Puree Flavors for Commercial, Home, and Craft Brewing
Looking for an easy way to add real fruit to beer, wine, cider, and other beverages? OliveNation fruit purees are made of real, ripe, non-GMO fruits that are pulped, strained, and pasteurized. Aseptic packaging means these pureed ingredients are safe, sanitary, and easy to work with. Our fresh fruit purees for brewing come in a full range of flavors, including tropical, exotic, citrus, berry, and more.
What Beverages Can You Make with Fruit Puree for Brewing?
- Beer: Fruited Ales, Kettle Sours, IPAs,
- Wine: Mead, White, Red, Rose, Sparkling
- Fermented Beverages: Kombucha, Kefir, Tepache
- Hard Seltzer & Flavored Seltzer
- Distilled Spirits: Fruit Brandy, Moonshine,
- Flavored Cider & Hard Ciders
- RTD Beverages: Cocktails, Mocktails, Alcopops
Our all natural fruit purees are ideal for brewing at any scale. Aseptic bags are easy to use, making it a snap to create consistent flavoring, color, and aroma for home and craft brewers, microbreweries, and commercial brewers. The wide variety of fruits available help make it easy for brewers and distillers of any size to quickly create new flavors, seasonal brews, and custom flavoring combinations.
What Types of Fruit Brewing Purees Does OliveNation Offer?
- Citrus: Orange, Lime, Tangerine
- Stone Fruits: Peach, Plum
- Tropical/Exotic: Mango, Guava, Passion Fruit, Papaya, Pineapple,
- Berries: Blueberry, Blackberry, Raspberry, Strawberry
As flavor profiles for both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages continue to expand, finding fast, sanitary ways to produce consistent flavor becomes more important than ever. Fruit purees for brewing have always been a time-honored ingredient, but one that entailed a significant investment for sourcing, not to mention preparation and cleanup. Aseptic packaging and bulk commercial sizes have helped change the game and made it possible for any size operation to safely create new beverage offerings even at scale. When combined with classic flavoring ingredients such as our TTB-approved flavors and extracts, brewers and distillers can now create fully customized formulas that reflect their unique vision!