Pure Maple Extract by OliveNation adds sweet maple flavor to a variety of desserts and baked goods, including cookies, muffins, cakes, ice cream, fillings, frosting, and more. Try it in savory dishes like baked beans and meat glazes, too. Our Pure Maple Extract is gluten-free and certified kosher.
California customers should note that the caramel color listed as an ingredient is Prop 65 compliant, NON-GMO and has very few traces of 4MEI.
What are some ways to use Pure Maple Extract? Here are some ideas for using it:
- Create your own pancake syrup.
- Make homemade maple ice cream.
- Create a sweet maple sauce to drizzle on desserts.
- Flavor whipped cream and frosting with Pure Maple Extract.
- Make a maple glaze for ham or other cured meats.
- Try adding it to baked beans.
- Brew coffee and flavor it with Pure Maple Extract and cinnamon for a kick.
- Substitute Pure Maple Extract for vanilla extract in almost any recipe.
- Make maple pudding or a cake filling.
- Use Pure Maple Extract in a pumpkin pie or bread recipe.
- Make maple fudge or candies.
- Add Pure Maple Extract to your favorite apple pie or pecan pie recipes.
- Bake maple banana bread, scones, biscotti or bars.
- Take part in the bacon dessert craze and make maple bacon cookies.