o 1 cup Caster Superfine Sugar
o ½ cup water
o ¼ cup lemon juice
o 3 cups watermelon
o 1 teaspoon Pure Watermelon Extract
1. Cook the Caster Sugar, water and lemon juice together, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2. Remove from heat and chill.
3. Cut up the watermelon and remove all seeds.
4. Puree in a blender or food processor with Pure Watermelon Extract.
5. Stir into chilled syrup.
6. Freeze in an ice-cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
7. Pack into an airtight container and store in the freezer.
Recipe adapted from and photo courtesy of www.food.com