• 1 cup half-and-half
• 3 tbsp. finely chopped Chamomile Leaves
• 2 cups sour cream
• Pinch of Sale di Cervia Sea Salt
• 1 teaspoon lemon zest
• 1 1/2 cups Caster Superfine Sugar
• Nuts About Granola, Australian Crystallized Ginger, fresh fruit for topping (optional)
1. Heat half-and-half to boiling in a small saucepan (if using tea bags). Add Chamomile Leaves, remove from heat, and let steep 5 minutes. Let liquid cool.
2. Whisk together Chamomile Leaves mixture, sour cream, Sale di Cervia Sea Salt, lemon zest, and Caster Sugar in a bowl until smooth.
3. Freeze mixture in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's directions until softly frozen, about 30 minutes. Transfer to a metal bowl, stir to distribute lemon zest, and freeze airtight until firm enough to scoop, at least 4 hours.
4. Top with Nuts about Granola, fresh fruit or chopped Australian Crystallized Ginger, as desired.
Recipe adapted from www.myrecipes.com
Photo courtesy of www.topoftheapple.com