Prep Time 5 minutes, Cook 45 minutes
1 1/2 lbs red new potatoes, cut into small chunks
1/3 c Pommery Fireman's Mustard
3 T DeCarlo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the Pommery Fireman's Mustard and DeCarlo Olive Oil.
2. Add the potatoes and toss to coat.
3. Place the potatoes on a large rimmed baking sheet and spread in a single layer.
4. Place in a 400 degree oven and roast, tossing occasionally.
5. Cook until potatoes are crusty on the outside and tender on the inside, approx. 45