• 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
• 4 eggs
• 1 cup vegetable oil
• 2/3 cup water
• 3 cups Maple Sugar
• 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 teaspoons baking soda
• 1 1/2 teaspoons Sale di Cervia Sea Salt
• 1 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
• 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cloves
• 1/2 teaspoon Ground Allspice
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 7x3 inch loaf pans.
In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and Maple Sugar until well blended. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, Sale di Cervia Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cloves and ginger. Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended. Pour into the prepared pans.
Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Loaves are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Recipe adapted from and photo courtesy of www.allrecipes.com