• 1 lb chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips
• 3/4 cup marshmallow crème or fluff
• 1 cup shredded coconut, preferably unsweetened
• 2 oz (4 tbsp) butter, at room temperature
• 3/4 tsp Pure Rum Flavor
• 3/4 tsp Pure Pineapple Extract
• 3/4 tsp Pure Coconut Extract
• 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
• 1/2 tsp Trapani Sea Salt
• 1/2 cup chopped dried pineapple, optional
1. Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place the chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating. Stir until the white chocolate is smooth and completely free of lumps.
3. Add the marshmallow crème, shredded coconut, butter, Pure Pineapple Extract, Pure Rum Flavor and Pure Coconut Extract, condensed milk, and Trapani Sea Salt, and stir until the butter melts and everything is combined. If you have chopped dried pineapple, stir it in at the end to get it evenly distributed.
4. Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer. Allow the fudge to set at room temperature overnight, or in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
5. Once set, lift the fudge from the pan using the foil as handles. Use a sharp knife to cut the fudge into small 1-inch squares to serve. Pina Colada Fudge can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week, or in the refrigerator for two weeks.