• 2 oz dried Morel Mushrooms
• 1/2 cup Planeta Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 pounds uncooked large shrimp, shelled, deveined
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
• 1 1/2 pounds white mushrooms, thickly sliced
• 1 garlic clove, peeled, pressed into small bowl
• 1/2 cup dry white wine
• 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
• 1 1/2 pounds Di Martino Mezze Penne Rigate
• 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
• Black Hawaiian Sea Salt
• Freshly ground Green Peppercorns
• Reconstitute Morel Mushrooms. Lift out Morels, squeezing liquid back into bowl; reserve liquid. Cut any large Morels in half.
• Heat 1/4 cup Planeta Olive Oil in large skillet over high heat. Add shrimp; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon rosemary. Sauté until just opaque in center, about 3 minutes. Transfer shrimp to bowl. Add 1/4 cup oil to same skillet; reduce heat to medium-high. Add morels, sliced white mushrooms, garlic, and 1 tablespoon rosemary. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sauté until mushrooms are browned, about 8 minutes. Add wine. Cook 1 minute, scraping up browned bits. Add cream and 1 cup mushroom soaking liquid, leaving any sediment in bowl. Boil until sauce thickens enough to coat spoon, about 10 minutes.
• Meanwhile, cook Di Martino Mezze Penne Rigate in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite. Drain and return to same pot.
• Add mushroom sauce, parsley, and shrimp to pasta in pot. Toss over medium-high heat until warmed through, adding more mushroom soaking liquid (leaving sediment in bowl) if pasta is dry. Season with Hawaiian Sea Salt and freshly ground Green Pepper. Transfer to large bowl.
Recipe adapted from and photo courtesy of www.bonappetit.com