• ½ cup butter
• 1 cup Caster Superfine Sugar
• 2 eggs
• ½ teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
• 1 teaspoon Pure Lavender Extract
• 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
Preheat oven to 375 F (191 C).
In a bowl, cream the butter and Caster Sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, Pure Vanilla Extract and Pure Lavender Extract: mix well.
Combine the flour and baking powder and add to the lavender mixture. Stir until well blended.
Drop by teaspoons onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake eight to ten minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a minute or two before removing them. Enjoy alone or with vanilla ice cream or tea.
Recipe adapted from and photo courtesy of www.food.com