• 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
• 1/4 teaspoon sugar (or Organic Evaporated Cane Juice Crystals)
• 2 heaping tablespoons Cool Whip
• 1 1/4 cups Gluten Free Pancake and Waffle Mix
• 1 1/2 teaspoon sugar (or Organic Evaporated Cane Juice Crystals)
• 1/4 cup butter or margarine
• 1 teaspoon Alcohol Free Gluten Free Vanilla Extract
• 2/3 cup milk
• 1/4 cup strawberry sugar
Preheat oven to 450ºF Lightly grease cookie sheet.
Stir together dry ingredients.
Cut 1/4 cup margarine or butter into pancake mix until shortening in pea sized.
Slowly add milk and Vanilla Extract, stirring with a fork, until mixture is evenly moist.
Using an ice cream scoop, drop dough onto cookie sheet.
Bake until light brown - about 8 minutes. Sprinkle with strawberry sugar and cool.
YIELD: Makes 6
Recipe adapted from and photo courtesy of www.maplegrove.com