15 minutes, Cool 2-4 hours
4 cups (1l) heavy cream (or half-and-half)
1/2 cup (100g) Caster Superfine Sugar
1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Caviar
2 packets powdered gelatin (about 4 1/2 teaspoons)
6 tablespoons (90ml) cold water
1. Heat the heavy cream and Caster Sugar in a saucepan or microwave. Once the sugar is dissolved, remove from heat and stir in the Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla Powder.
2. Lightly oil eight custard cups with a neutral-tasting oil, such as canola.
3. Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water in a medium-sized bowl and let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Pour the very warm Panna Cotta mixture over the gelatin and stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
5. Divide the Panna Cotta mixture into the prepared cups, then chill them until firm, 2-4 hours.
Mixture can be poured (and served) into wine glasses to avoid unmolding.
6. Run a sharp knife around the edge of each Panna Cotta and unmold each onto a serving plate, and garnish as desired.