Prep Time 1 hour
2 lb red potatoes, cut into small bite sized pieces
2 T Aceto di Vino Red Wine Vinegar
4 hard boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
¾ c finely diced red onion
2 stalks celery, diced
½ c chopped dill pickles
¼-1/2 t Sale di Cervia Sea Salt, plus more for cooking water
Freshly ground Tellicherry Black Peppercorns
¼ c mayo
5 T Greek style plain yogurt or sour cream
5 T Creole Mustard
1. Place the potatoes in a pot of salted water on the stovetop and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook potatoes until fork tender.
3. Remove the potatoes from the stove, strain, and place in a large bowl.
4. Toss with Aceto di Vino Vinegar, Cervia Salt & Tellicherry Pepper and set aside to cool.
5. Mix together the Creole Mustard, mayo and yogurt or sour cream in a separate bowl.
6. Once the potatoes have cooled, add the remaining ingredients.
7. Stir in the dressing and season with additional Cervia Salt & Tellicherry Pepper to taste.
Green, Pink, White, Tellicherry and Szechuan Peppercorns: sold separately or as a mix.