• 1/4 cup Trapani Sea Salt
• 2 teaspoons Natural Cocoa Powder
• 1 tablespoon white sugar
• 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
• 3 tablespoons garlic powder
• 1 tablespoon onion powder
• 3 tablespoons ground cumin
• 2 tablespoons Dried De Arbol Chilies, ground
• 2 tablespoons ground Black Tellicherry Pepper
1. Stir the Trapani Sea Salt, Natural Cocoa Powder, white sugar, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, De Arbol Chili powder, and Black Tellicherry Pepper in a small bowl until combined. Store in an airtight container.
2. To use, rub 2 to 3 teaspoons of the spice mixture onto a serving of meat, and let stand at least 10 minutes before cooking.
Recipe adapted from www.allrecipes.com
Photo courtesy of www.primermagazine.com