• 7 ounces Dipping Chocolate, chopped
• 2 Tablespoons butter
• 2 Tablespoons plain or vanilla yogurt
• 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1-1/2 Teaspoons Pure Rum Flavor
• Fruit slices, pound cake cubes, cookies, and marshmallows for dipping
Place chopped Dipping Chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and set aside.
Heat butter, yogurt, and whipping cream over medium heat, stirring to combine, until hot but not boiling. Stir in Pure Rum Flavor.
Pour hot cream mixture over chocolate and whisk until smooth. Pour into a heated fondue pot.
Serve warm chocolate rum fondue with fruit slices, pound cake cubes, cookies, and marshmallows for dipping.
Recipe adapted from www.homecooking.about.com
Photo courtesy of www.solidrecipe.com