• 1 package (18 1/4 ounces) devil's food cake mix
• 1 package (4-serving size) instant chocolate pudding mix
• 4 eggs
• 1 1/4 cups water
• 1/2 cup vegetable oil
• 1 tablespoon Pure Cherry Extract
• 1 cup Semi Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips
For Chocolate Cherry Glaze:
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1/4 cup milk
• 3 tablespoons butter
• 1/2 cup Semi Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips
• 1 teaspoon Pure Cherry Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and Pure Cherry Extract in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Stir in Semi Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips. Pour into greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan.
2. Bake 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack. Cool completely.
3. Meanwhile, prepare Glaze by mixing sugar, milk and butter in small saucepan. Stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in Semi Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips
and 1 teaspoon Pure Cherry Extract until chips are melted. Drizzle glaze over cooled cake.
Recipe adapted from and photo courtesy of www.foodchannel.com