Chai whipped cream goes well with pumpkin pie, apple pie, or other spiced desserts. It is a wonderful and festive topping on coffee or hot chocholate.
• 1 pint heavy whipping cream
• 1/2 teaspoon Chai Extract
• 1/4 cup Caster Sugar
• Cinnamon (optional)
1. Mix the liquid ingredients in a bowl.
2. Whip the mixture with an electric mixer until raised peaks form in it and hold their shape. It should take about four minutes (or longer if using a manual hand mixer or whisk).
3. Garnish with a dusting of cinnamon (if desired). Serve over your dessert or drink and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from and photo courtesy of www.melissaraydavis.hubpages.com