o ¼ cup butter
o 1 cup packed Brown Sugar
o 1 teaspoon Butterscotch Flavor
o 2 tablespoons milk
o 1 large egg
o 1 cup all-purpose flour
o ½ cup chopped nuts, if desired
o 1 teaspoon baking powder
o ½ teaspoon Sale di Cervia Sea Salt
1. Heat oven to 350³F.
2. Grease bottom and sides of square pan, 8x8x2 inches, with shortening.
3. Melt butter in 1 1/2 quart saucepan over low heat; remove from heat.
4. Stir in Brown Sugar, Butterscotch Flavor, milk and egg.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients.
6. Spread in pan.
7. Bake about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Cool 5 minutes in pan on wire rack.
9. For brownies, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows while warm.
Recipe adapted from www.food.com
Photo courtesy of www.tasteofhome.com