• 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
• 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon Sale di Cervia Sea Salt
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1 tablespoon grated orange grind
• 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
• 1 teaspoon Pure Apricot Extract
• 1 cup butter
• 3 cups white sugar (or Organic Evaporated Cane Juice Crystals)
• 6 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan. Mix together the flour, baking soda and Sale di Cervia Sea Salt. Set aside.
2. Combine the sour cream, orange zest, Pure Vanilla and Pure Apricot Extracts. Set aside. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the sour cream and flavorings mixture, stirring just until incorporated.
3. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
Photo courtesy of www.charliesitalian.com