makes 4 cups
1. 2 large apples, such as Granny Smith
2. 1 cup Farro (spelt)
3. 3 tablespoons Flax Seeds
4. 1 1/4 cups coconut water
5. 1 1/4 cups plain 2 percent Greek yogurt
6. 1/2 cup dried Goji Berries
7. 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
8. 3 tablespoons Italian Organic Honey
9. Pinch of Sale di Cervia Sea Salt
10. Fresh berries, Nuts About Granola or chopped nuts, for garnish (optional)
Using a box grater set over a large bowl, coarsely grate the apples, stopping when you reach the core. Add the Farro, Flax seeds, coconut water, yogurt, Goji Berries and mint to the bowl and stir until thoroughly combined. Cover the muesli and refrigerate overnight.
Mix the Italian Organic Honey and Cervia Sea Salt into the muesli and spoon into bowls. Garnish with berries, Granola and nuts and serve.
Recipe adapted from and photo courtesy of www.foodandwine.com