• 1 cup fresh lime juice
• 2 tablespoons Adobo Seasoning
• 1 1/2 teaspoons Trapani Sea Salt
• 6 garlic cloves, crushed
• 2 pounds pork tenderloin
• 2 tablespoons Planeta Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for grill
• 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
1. Combine lime juice, Planeta Olive Oil, Adobo Seasoning, Trapani Sea Salt and crushed garlic in a 2-quart baking dish. Trim fat from pork. Place pork in dish, turning to coat; cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning pork occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove pork from dish; discard marinade. Brush with Planeta Olive Oil. Insert a meat thermometer into thickest portion of pork. Place on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 25 minutes or until thermometer registers 160° (slightly pink). Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Sprinkle with cilantro and green onions.
Serve with Pineapple or Mango Salsa and rice.
Recipe adapted from and photo courtesy of www.myrecipes.com